This is a story about a baby elephant. The baby elephant is not happy. He says, «I don’t want to work at the circus. I want to run away”(Ես ուզում եմ փախչել). So he runs away. He comes to a forest(Նա գալիս է մի անտառ) and sees a brown bear. He says to the brown bear, “I want to live with you in the forest”(Ես ուզում եմ ապրել քեզ հետ անտառում).
“All right,” says the brown bear. “But you must get ready for the winter(բայց դու պետք է պատրաստվես ձմռանը). You must find a hole.(Դու պետք է որջ գտնես):
The baby elephant says, «I don’t want to work».
Then he sees a squirrel and says to him, “I want to live with you”.
“All right”, says the squirrel. “ But you must get ready for the winter. You must get nuts for the winter”.(Դու պետք է ընկույզ հավաքես ձմռան համար)
But the baby elephant says, “I don’t want to get nuts. I don’t want to work. I want to go home. And the baby elephant goes back to the circus.(Եվ փոքրիկ փղիկը վերադառնում է կրկես):
- This is Areg. He has a red ball. Areg’s ball is under the tree.
- This is Vika. She has a doll. Vika’s doll is in the bag.
- This is Hayk. He has a book. Hayk’s book is on the table.
- This is Arayik. He has a pen. Araik’s pen is under the chair.
- This is Erik. He has а lamp. Erik’s lamp is on the table.